Friday, March 4, 2011

Dr. Seuss Week

This week in Ella's class, they celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday all week long. On Tuesday, I went into the class and read Green Eggs and Ham. Afterwards we cooked green eggs and ham and let the kids have a taste. There were very few kids who didn't like them. I was shocked because they looked....well, gross.

Wednesday was dress up like a Dr. Seuss character. Any guesses on "who" Ella was? Hint: that's Max on her dress.

Yep, our little Cindy Lou Who was loving her outfit! I can't post a picture without, once again, thanking Meme for putting time and talent into rigging up my idea into one adorable get-up. And it can't go without saying that I had one extremely cooperative 3 year old who was more than willing to sit still quite early in the morning so that I could fix her hair. And three hours later when I picked her up her hair still looked exactly like this! Go figure...
 

 
Here's Ella with Mrs. Natalie as Cat in the Hat and Lydia, another Who.




3 comments:

Mandy said...

Too cute! How did you get her hair to do that!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!

Doodlebug, Ladybug, and Dumpling said...

So precious!