Sunday, January 30, 2011

20 Weeks (5 Months)

*Since this post is backdated, I didn't have a side picture of just me...so this one with sweet Taylor will have to do.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby E is the size of a banana
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 3 lbs (I've been working out and you can clearly see I'm still growing...the weight is just being shifted!)
Maternity Clothes: Mix of maternity and regular. All maternity pants
Gender: It's a girl!
Movement: A few flutters here and there that were definitely the baby, but nothing consistent
Sleep: Sleeping well, except for the 4 trips to the bathroom per night
What I miss: Diet Coke
Cravings: Salad, Sushi, and Chick-fil-A
Symptoms: Some cramping (everything's shifting and moving in there)
Best Moment this month: Finding out we'll be adding another girl to our family and seeing Daddy's and Ella's sheer excitement! Seeing on the ultrasound screen and hearing that all is healthy with our Baby E. Praise God!




0 comments: