Emily, you are SEVEN MONTHS old today!
At seven months, you:
- weigh 18lbs 5oz and are 26.75" long
- wear size 2 diaper and 9mos or 6-12 months clothes. Who am I kidding, 12 mos stuff fits you too!
- Continue to sleep great! From 9ish to whenever I wake you, or about 8:30am. Two good naps when we're home for you to take them or in a car for a long time :) You typically get the long afternoon nap anyway.
- Take 26oz of formula (33g of Similac Advance, 120g Periflex Infant) and 3 exchanges of Phe a day. It's going ok. Still having to work on the solids with a spoon and the tongue thrusting. It is improving, however.
- You like peas, pears, green beans and sweet potatoes most. You are not a fan of rice cereal and I can't say you are particularly fond of bananas either.
- How do I know? You spit. Anything you don't want or don't like, you spit out. I mean, tongue out, pursed lips, spitting. I'm trying so hard to get a good bit of it on video.
- You had your first sickness this month. A double ear infection and some nasty chest stuff shut our home down for over a week. You wouldn't eat anything and then once I got you eating again, you'd just choke on your mucus and throw every last bit of it back up. You were just pitiful wore Mama slap out.
- Your Phe levels have been up and down due to the sickness and wonky eating. From 0.9 to 7.3 (which honestly I'm just thankful it wasn't any higher than that). Infection causes your blood levels to rise and then with the throwing up and no eating, it could've been much worse.
- You are finally sitting up! This has brought a whole new level of happy to your life. You can see things from a new perspective and are apparently enjoying the view. You take baths sitting up, play in the high chair in the kitchen, sit on the floor and laugh with Ella. It's fun to watch.
- Love your feet. You can put your toes in your mouth and are always grabbing your feet with your hands.
- Speaking of your big sister, you've absolutely fallen in love with her. You've always tracked her with your eyes, smiled, etc, but now you laugh and play with her. You can imitate some sounds she makes, and when you want to, you'll laugh first to get her to start the game. Again, I'm trying to catch it on video. It's so funny.
- You reach for people. And things. You are good with your hands. You pretty much grab anything within your reach: hair, faces, toys, anything. I'm suprised at how well you can manipulate things. Namely, your paci.
- Still are a joy to be around. I'm noticing you're starting to develop an attachment to me in unfamiliar situations. You aren't upset but you'll make sure I'm close by when a stranger talks to you. You're a mama's girl for sure, right now. It doesn't have to be only me, but you do love me. And I love that.



1 comments:
So cute! I can see Big Sister in her! :o)
Post a Comment