I don't believe I've ever blogged about it before, but over the last year, I've become quite good friends with coupons, sales, and finding good prices on things we need and use at the Shad Shack. This year, I've begun my search for cheap prices on toys and Christmas gifts. What I realized is that there are some very good deals to be found:
I found Tag Jr. sets that retail for $35.00 for $8.10 and the books (that retail for $10.99) for $4.99 each (I paid $11.00 total for the three pictured because I had the wrong coupon...but I did have a $10 gift card so that helped).
The $10 gift card came from purchasing these 7 games, which were $1.99 each!
For everything pictured I paid $41.20. Without sales and coupons these items would cost me $169.00! Of all the free toothpaste, shaving cream, and BBQ sauce I've gotten over the last year, this is the best deal yet!
I also wanted to share with those you who will be on the search for toys this season that Target has an online coupon book with some good coupons. These can be combined with any in store sales or manufacters coupons. You can find it by clicking here.





2 comments:
I need to start shopping with you or having you shop for me. ;)
ok..I am sending you my list and you can email me where they are on sale! :) I DID get Preston's huge pirate ship he wanted (usual $49.99) for $35.99 today and felt really proud..And..his power wheels is normally $269 and I am getting it for $219..so I guess I should be a little proud. :) But, you rock!!! Although I already knew that!
Post a Comment