This day was all about fun, friends, food, and spending time with a friend who I see often but hardly ever "spend time" with (does that make sense?). Felicia and I go way back to high school days, counting pills (at the pharmacy...we were legal, I promise), and way too short of shorts and somehow she still loves me! Her wonderful idea of spending the day together and pampering me (amd Emily) in more ways than one was a blast and a special memory I'll always remember. Now get ready to more pictures of me than one should be forced to see...
We started out with mani and pedis,
had a yummy lunch,
did some shopping for Emily's room,
and had a late afternoon snack.
We ate, shopped, and traveled for about 8 hours that day, but the time and conversations were priceless. Thank you for a wonderful gift! Love you, girl!













0 comments:
Post a Comment