Friday, November 7, 2008

All Things Jake (ok, Ella too)

I've been catching some ridicule from Jake (you know, the one who sent out the mass email saying I was a nerd when I started this blog) because I haven't been blogging as much lately. It just so happens that last night we saw him for the first time in months (literally) so I thought how fitting it would be to post a blog about him!

Before going to GiGi and Pop's, Ella caught a short power nap. Isn't this picture the most adorable thing?


Jake set the table for dinner...

...while Ella helped GiGi make last minute preparations.

Jake also brought along his sweetheart, Brynn, who really is a sweetheart. We were very excited to meet her- Jake's been talking her up! :)


Ella noticed all those great things right away. She walked right up to her several times throughout the night for Brynn to hold her and was even sure to give her more "bye" kisses than she gives me! Ella must have known she's a DAWG! That's right, Jake- one of those yucky and obnoxious Gators, is dating a UGA fan! :)






How about that for a blog post, Jake?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely the best post you have made BY FAR...