So check out these adorable shoes. Of course one pair is much cuter than the other, but both were are great deal. No this is not my Ella...but yet another success for a growing shoe lover. So what if I bought them?
Isn't Kate such the fashionista with her animal print shoes? How trendy can a one year old be?
I bought these adorable shoes last year for a great deal and my little darling wore them once. After I crammed her foot into them I decided that her foot was a little too, ahem, pudgy to wear them so I passed them along to my dearest Kate. You have to admit, they are adorable!
This child is always dressed to a T, but I just had to take claim on this accessory anyway!
This child is always dressed to a T, but I just had to take claim on this accessory anyway!



1 comments:
Hailey had shoes like that too...and still does! She dresses better than I do!
Post a Comment