Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bad, Bad Choices

Well, today marks the official date of Ella's first bad decision. Earl and I made a deal several weeks ago, that on the day of UGA vs. UF we would allow Ella to choose her team. So here's what we did:

I laid out both shirts side by side,


Ella picked the shirt of her choice,





In all truthfulness, she picked both shirts up several times, but she picked up the orange and blue shirt first every time. I'll just attribute it to the fact that she's worn her Georgia shirt several times and hasn't worn that retched orange and blue yet. She made her choice, now she has to deal with the consequences...




She is still cute, even if she is in orange and blue. All I have to say is: GO DAWGS!! Even if I am outnumbered...

At what age can I start working on decision making skills?

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Erica - that is too cute!

Anonymous said...

I have 49 reasons to believe she made the right choice... GO GATORS!!!