Over the last few days, we've had a chance to play with Aidan and Cooper. They've had a great time together and always leave me exhausted by the end of the day! Here are some highlights:
I can't wait to show this to his first girlfriend. Sorry bud, mostly girly stuff here!
Coop likes to climb, even if he can't find his way out.
Legos were a big, quiet hit while Cooper was napping.
Here she's saying, "Mama, why does he keep running through my tent while I'm trying to get my babies to sleep?"
Here he's saying, "Etta (Aunt Erica), can you get her to stop playing babies and just chase me or throw the ball?"
1 comments:
This is so awesome they are getting to be close so young! I am so glad for you and Lindsey! They will make bonds for forever!
Oh, and I've never seen pink legos before! Cool!
Post a Comment