Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Visit to the Library

Monday, Ella and I headed to the library for weekly storytime. We've been planning it for a while (Umm...like 18 months) but have yet to make it. And boy were we missing out! We met up with a few friends for a great time:

Playing before the story,



Here is a friend, Kinley, and her mama singing songs with the group.



Where's Ella? Peek-a-boo!!



During the story, Ella sat completely engrossed in the book. After the story, the kids were allowed to read books that were in a tub. Ella is contemplating whether or not to join the crowds...


She did, of course, select a book and sat down with Aunt Kora to read it.



Posing with Mama at the end.


Wait a second, you can't take that book!

After story time, we decided to check out a couple of books. This was more like chase and run for Kora and I, but the girls got a BIG laugh out of it all. Thankfully the children's section is very seperate from the rest of the library!



Here she is, checking out books with her very own library card!








I used my old, smaller camera today. Could you tell??

2 comments:

Felicia said...

I love it when she is perusing the aisles searching for a book!

Yes, I can tell it was your old camera! Funny! I was thinking wonder whose camera she was using even before you typed that!?

Doodlebug, Ladybug, and Dumpling said...

You were missing out! We miss going to storytime w/ Ms. Debbie..she is so good..."Doodlebug" loved the 2 yrs that we went. :) Glad that your little one is enjoying it!