Our yearly visit to Santa was another fun one. Ella sat right down and told Santa that, "I want two twin baby dolls, Barbie stuff that I don't have, and that pink sparkly dress that that girl has on." (Interpreted into American Girl Bitty Twins, anything Barbie, and this horribly tacky, sparkly, pink, cheap, ballet-looking outfit this girl in line had on. No kidding. She saw it at the last minute and decided to make the addendum to her list. Sometimes I don't where she comes up with stuff!) He told her he'd have to see what he could do and to look for socks in her stocking. Emily sat like a little angel and just took him in. Afterwards we had brunch with Kora and Kate and had a fun morning.
Thanks to Meme for making the cute outfits for the girls. Love them!



0 comments:
Post a Comment