As promised, I am able to share some pictures with you of Ella's birthday party this weekend. It was an ice cream themed party; we made sundaes and had cake. A simple menu and lots of family and friends made this day fun filled for Ella as well as Earl and I. Ella was a little slow to warm up to the crowd that seemed to appear all at once. Finally, when we sat down to open presents, she found one toy that helped her open up:
The Little People Walker/Rider Bus! If you don't own one, you should! How did we ever survive life without it? Thanks Heath, Angela, and Gavin!
As you can see, she's still attached to the bus, and all smiles!
A bunch of cars, trucks, and boats...thanks to Aunt Lisa and crew! Yes, Daddy, that is a Caterpillar truck!
Her new mode of transportation. Not only a Radio Flyer, but Ella's Radio Flyer!
And the classic- a ball.
Mommy's happy to be with Ella, but I don't think the feeling is mutual.
Happy Birthday Dear Ella, Happy Birthday to You!
Ella wasn't in any hurry to demolish the cake...she took her sweet time.
Awww.
Yes, she did cry when we took the cake away from her!
What a day! It was so exciting, yet mixed with some other emotions too. I think I can't believe it actually happened. Ella slept late the next morning and had bright pink poop for a couple of days. Now, she's enjoying all her new gifts. She goes from one thing to the next...so many new things to play with. We had to clean out a bunch of toys to make room for the new ones. I appreciate everyone that had a part in making the day happen and I appreciate all those that came...what a testament to Ella's little life. She is so blessed to be surrounded and loved so many wonderful people! We love you all!



0 comments:
Post a Comment