Today we were able to see some friends and visit some family. For lunch we met up with an old friend from high school and a fellow master's program classmate, Rachel, and her sweet baby, Ava. We all met for lunch (with Kora and Kate) and caught up on each other since our last visit. Miss Ava was so darn cute with her squeals and smiles...and those cute Embrey cheeks! I completely forgot to snap some shots of today (What kind of blogger am I?) but you've just got to see this cutie!
Then, after a nap, we went to visit my dad and had dinner together. Ella had a great time with her Pawpaw and Nena (and Aidan and Cooper) tonight. Aidan wasn't himself tonight and was running a high fever, so Lindsey took him to the urgent care...double ear infections! Poor baby- it must run in the family. We'll hope he feels better soon!
And, I do apologize about pictures from this weekend. I was so busy, I didn't get any pictures with my camera. It appears to me that the aunts and grandmas are holding them hostage! :) I will post some as soon as I have them.



0 comments:
Post a Comment