That has GOT to be the cutest thing I have EVER seen! I love the prop changes and how the glasses kind of got in the way but one she handed them off she got right back to "boogying." ADORABLE! And I also love those last two 18 month pictures you posted. She looks so great in red..and that last picture she has this face that is so familiar but I can't decide if it's Earl's or your's. What do you think? She is so darn cute! Man, she and Preston are going to make cute babies! (well, in 40 years..don't panic!)
2 comments:
She is a doll! I can not believe how big she has gotten!!! I did not know Kora had a blog too! I bet Ella and Kate have lots of fun together!!
That has GOT to be the cutest thing I have EVER seen! I love the prop changes and how the glasses kind of got in the way but one she handed them off she got right back to "boogying." ADORABLE! And I also love those last two 18 month pictures you posted. She looks so great in red..and that last picture she has this face that is so familiar but I can't decide if it's Earl's or your's. What do you think? She is so darn cute! Man, she and Preston are going to make cute babies! (well, in 40 years..don't panic!)
Post a Comment