I have been trying to think of a way to share with you our Easter preparation and activities. We have some fun things planned and I want to share it with you, but I want to be very intentional in how I share it because it is not the real reason we have to celebrate. A few days ago I pulled all of Ella's Easter books off her shelf and put them on her nightstand so that we could read them over the coming days. Last night, as I read this book to her, I thought I could use it to share about this Easter season with our family. The message is simple but clear, and I think sometimes that's all we need.

Enjoy the next few days at the Shad Shack, but do not miss out on Easter and what it really means. I will be taking each page of the book and using it to relate what's going on here back to what really matters. Him.



0 comments:
Post a Comment