Spring has been good for our souls. I tell you, after this spell of warm weather I have no idea how we made it through winter. Our child thrives for the outdoors. "Side" (Ellanese for outside) has been a frequently used word at any waking hour around our house. Last week we received a "borrowed" treasure from a teacher friend. (One of those, "I don't have any need for it but I'm not ready to give it away just yet, so borrow it for however long you want," kind of deals). She loves this Cozy Coupe and always has to have on these stylin' shades to complete the package. Thanks a million, Erin!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
oooh..that's what I am getting her for her birthday then! We love ours! Is that Ok? Is anyone else already getting her something like that?
Post a Comment