Y'all, I'm swamped. Like more beyond swamped than I ever thought I could be. We've had so much going on the last month I can't even begin to explain. I'm slowly but surely trying to blog about it. Beyond my blog-worthy events we've had two major things:
1. Our modem crashed.
2. We bought another house.
So, as you can tell, no matter what pictures I take, or how well I document them, it simply is impossible to blog about them without the internet. We had a techy friend come look and he declared: "It's the modem. You have to call the cable company."
Which sounds like an easy fix. Except that I have no time to call the cable company or set up a time for them to come out.
Why? Because of number 2. What an exciting time for us! Yes, definitely. Except this house needs lots of work before we can live it in. And.....we have renters (MAJOR blessing) moving in our house the middle of the month.
So...bear with me. I'm trying my best. And I promise you lots of blogs, stories, pictures, and before and afters on all this hard work we're doing!
Friday, April 30, 2010
So Much to Do, So Little Time...
Posted by Erica at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment