I think I actually have a picture of Ella in all of her Halloween outfits. She's been wearing them all month long, but before I could get a picture of them she managed to mess them up in some form or another. Now that the month is closing in on us, I am now able to show off Ella in her latest seasonal fashions (with many thanks to those who gave them to her):
Shiny Sequins couldn't be more appropriate for Ella- thanks Aunt Jan and Uncle Lynnie!
Shiny Sequins couldn't be more appropriate for Ella- thanks Aunt Jan and Uncle Lynnie!
What "boo" tiful pajamas. Ella's even festive in her sleep thanks to MeMe!
And just in case you aren't aware of the latest development in clothing design: shirts that light up, are washable, AND dryable (the pumpkin is what lights up)! She stares down most of the day she wears this shirt...thanks GiGi!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment