Thursday, October 2, 2008

Park Time With Dad

Earl surprised Ella and I last night and came home much earlier than planned, so we had the afternoon to spend together...we had to make up for lost time since we've haven't seen each other much the last week! After dinner we took Ella to the park. This was the first time Earl has been to the park and Ella's first time at the park since she could walk- and boy was it different! She was much more "into" things and we didn't spend as much time on the playground as normal- most of it was spent walking around since that's what she likes to do nowadays. Except for the bark- she loved that part of the playground! It was so nice to have Earl there while I was able to take pictures as they played!


And now Ella has found the bark...



She's just happy walking around. Usually Ella doesn't want me to hold her hand- but not last night...she wanted Earl's hand the whole time!


A smooshy-face kiss...


Of course Daddy had to show her how to climb on stuff...the train of all things!



It was a wonderful, quality evening we spent together. I enjoyed it and I know Ella did. Thanks, honey!

0 comments: