Friday, May 1, 2009

Celebrity Sighting

I've referenced her before, but for those of you that don't know it, I absolutely love TLC's Jon & Kate Plus 8. Aren't the kids just adorable? I think more than anything, it absolutely blows my mind how two adults can raise eight children...

Kate was just recently in our area for a book signing, and when I found out, I knew I wanted to go. It was a quick (30 seconds max) visit and very structured with detailed instructions, but I'm glad I went. She can sign a book faster than I can remember my own name. Of course Ella was oblivious to Kate's "stardom" and was not without words. As we walked up, Kate said, "Hey baby," and Ella responded with a chipper, "Hey!" She then proceeded to comment ,ahem, on her cute shoes. I told her thanks and as we walked away Ella yelled, "Bye, Bye!" to which Kate said goodbye. So there you have it; our few seconds with one amazing mom.



1 comments:

Rebecca said...

I LOVE that show! Can you imagine having that many kiddos??? Crazy! So cool that you got to meet her!