If there is an accessory that Ella could possibly want or need, you can depend on her GiGi to come to the rescue. The most recent is a pink cell phone. Every child is mesmerized by phones and remotes, and Ella is no exception. Surprisingly enough, she didn't have a phone of her own and Earl so lovingly lent his until now (and we all know what a huge sacrifice that is coming from Earl). I think the phone was actually intended for GiGi's house, but after Ella stayed there and played with it, it needed to come home with her. You've got to listen to her talk on it...that is some serious conversation going on...apparently to someone in China.
A birthday gift that was recently discovered by Ella (and also from GiGi) is an adorable chair. Ella literally climbs in and out of the chair for twenty to thirty minutes at a time, usually breaking to sit and rest awhile. One day this weekend she sat in it with the remote in her hand and head leaned back while Earl watched football...do we need any more proof that she is her father's child?!
In the clip you'll see the true female in her: multi-tasking at such a young age. Walking, climbing, and talking all at the same time, although I must say it needs a little perfecting. Practice makes perfect, I suppose. I know she'll make her GiGi proud...with all those boys GiGi needed a girly girl- and I think she's on track to shaping one.



1 comments:
Oh, what a precious girl! I love the video and listening to her talk!
Post a Comment