I don't think it's any secret that I love pictures, but what you might not know is that I adore beach pictures. The background is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and it seems no "bad" picture can be taken. The night we set out to take family pictures on vacation 2 out of 3 parties involved were less than thrilled (I'll let you take a stab at who they were) so I didn't have very high expectations for them. At all. I must confess that good ole' Dad perked up and brought out the best in Ella and took some great shots. Even though we're far from professional photographers, I think we captured quite a few moments to remember.
Oh yeah, and MeMe strikes again with another great dress. But you probably already knew that by now.
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
-1.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-2.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)



6 comments:
Erica, these pictures are all stunning! A professional photographer could not have captured any more beautiful pictures than these!
I agree - these are Awesome! You are becomming quite the photog!
these are beautiful! I love the two with just you and ella. you make me sort of wish I had a daughter looking at those. :) and the family one with the timer turned out great too! you look so pretty and so does ella..and Earl isn't too shabby himself! ;) so glad you had so much fun!
LOVE THEM! Reminded me to make sure I have our white outfits ready for our beach trip in a couple of weeks! I need to get Mak a dress ASAP!
These are great pictures! I love the one of you and Ella. And that dress is adorable!
Great pics! Talked to your mom today, and she was telling me about her white dress...love the bottom of it--too cute!
Post a Comment