Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Putt- Puttin' Along

One night after dinner we went for Ella's first putt-putt experience. She chose a lavender ball and blue putter and bounced her way out to the first hole like she'd done this a million times. Daddy set her up and showed her exactly what to do. Here's how it all went down:

Get ready,


Swing,






Go get the ball (with her hands),


And THROW it in the hole!


Then watch Daddy and wonder why he needs to hit his more than once.


We did, however, try to reinforce the "more than one stroke" method of playing,


But it didn't work.









The best part was the last hole. You know what happens to that ball, don't you? It took Ella for a little surprise.

"Where's the ball? Is it all gone?"



"Yes, Ella the ball is all gone."

"Bye, Bye, golf ball!"


**Not to be a bad sport, but I must mention that I had the lowest score on this round of putt-putt. Just wanted you to know! :)

1 comments:

Felicia said...

her outfit is ADORABLE! the cutest I've ever seen!