Sunday, August 24, 2008

Friday's Fun

I'm a little behind on the weekend, so I'll separate this into two posts in one day to catch up...sorry Earl. Friday Kora called and asked if Ella and I would join her and Kate as she gathered a few things for Kate's upcoming birthday. "Absolutely!" I answered.

First stop: present time. Kora finally made the decision on Kate's gift...earrings! She decided to have Kate's ears pierced. Ella and I were the chosen photographers, so we got to be a part. Kate did excellent. A few tears, a few puffs for consolation, and then a happy Kate for the rest of the day. All the pictures were taken from Kora's camera, but feel free to see those by clicking on this link: https://thehintonhouse.blogspot.com/2008/08/kates-1st-birthday-present.html

Next stop: decorations for the party. We went to Party City so that she could get all the paper goods for Kate's upcoming celebration. As she was picking things out and making decisions, I took the responsibility to entertain the girls. How about a little "birthday" dress-up?


In this picture you can see Kate's ears a little more closely...


0 comments: