Earl has been out of town since Saturday, so feeling a little stir crazy, I decided that last night after dinner Ella and I would have a girls' night out. Our first stop: ice cream! Yes, it is an addiction, and I fully intend on passing it along to Ella. I'm doing pretty well so far. We went to Marble Slab Creamery and shared a yummy ice cream. One bite for me, one for Ella. That was the only way to keep the peace.
After ice cream, my next favorite thing: shopping. We went across the street to Marshall's, Ross, and Target. Just a little something to kill the time. :) While we were in Marshall's, I found some of the cutest shoes! Imagine that. One was a pair of sandals that Ella has been needing because her feet are hanging off of her other ones. The next pair were a pair of brown ones for fall- the next size up. I found several more, but decided to stop at two- that's enough for one shopping trip. Can't have all the fun at one time! As I found the size I was looking for in the brown ones, I bent down to try the shoe on Ella's foot, and she held her foot up for me! Success! Yes, she does have my genes- and I am trying to foster that love for shoes in her early on. I think its working...
As usual, Ella has to socialize with everyone in the store as we walk around. This one lady we kept seeing over and over said, "I can't believe she's still happy." I thought- she's had ice cream and 2 pair of shoes...wouldn't you be?
After ice cream, my next favorite thing: shopping. We went across the street to Marshall's, Ross, and Target. Just a little something to kill the time. :) While we were in Marshall's, I found some of the cutest shoes! Imagine that. One was a pair of sandals that Ella has been needing because her feet are hanging off of her other ones. The next pair were a pair of brown ones for fall- the next size up. I found several more, but decided to stop at two- that's enough for one shopping trip. Can't have all the fun at one time! As I found the size I was looking for in the brown ones, I bent down to try the shoe on Ella's foot, and she held her foot up for me! Success! Yes, she does have my genes- and I am trying to foster that love for shoes in her early on. I think its working...
As usual, Ella has to socialize with everyone in the store as we walk around. This one lady we kept seeing over and over said, "I can't believe she's still happy." I thought- she's had ice cream and 2 pair of shoes...wouldn't you be?



1 comments:
Where are you getting all these cute backgrounds and visiter tallies and birthday count thing???
Post a Comment