Tuesday, August 5, 2008

If I Can Do It, You Can Too!

So picture this: it's 100 degrees outside, but it feels like 500. I get three kids unbuckled out of car seats and into strollers. Then its me, a double stroller with Ella and Cooper, and Aidan walking alongside holding my hand. Crazy? Pretty much- but for a good cause. I took Ella, Aidan, and Cooper today to go vote. Why? Because its a privilege, right, and duty. I have a say- and I'm gonna use it! The people at the polls were very nice (even though they looked at me crazy). The kids were extremely well behaved. And it wasn't crowded...no waiting...that's for sure!

So, if I can get three kids out to vote, you can take yourself! There's still plenty of time left. And even though today's election is only a runoff, it's still important. If you aren't registered or know where your polling place is located for today's election, find out and be prepared to at least cast your vote in November!

FYI: Totally unrelated, but for those interested- Ella's rash seems to be fading much more today. I think we're on the road to recovery.

0 comments: